Friday, April 25, 2014

A Fun Furry Friday!

Hey, Sandy has finished her Lamb Wall hanging…well almost finished!  She still needs to stitch the red binding on but in my books that’s as close to being finished as you can get!  Besides I NEED some blog fodder…

This sweet wall hanging is a gift to her newest grand-daughter, wee Cameron, born at the end of February.   Sandy thought she could use a woolie to hang in her room to reminder her of her dear sweet ol’grandma…and you have to admit that this is PERFECT!!

IMG_0789

I love the way Sandy used the white piece of fur (usually used to make stuffed animals)…she tea dyed a small piece brown and another piece black and away she went!

IMG_0791

Yup…they turned out dang cute!

IMG_0792

Ahhhhdorable!

IMG_0793

Right down to the hearts on their rumps!

IMG_0794

I think Sandy is going to be Cameron’s FAVOURITE Grandma!!  I just know it… and that ain’t SEW baaa-aaad!!

Thanks for checking up on me…good thing my friends are finishing off projects and are able to provide me with some great blog fodder…!!  :0)

Have a FUN FURRY Friday and happy stitching!

9 comments:

  1. That is so cute. Sandy's granddaughter is going to love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell Sandy how wonderful her little quilt is. I love how she tea dyed and dyed black the wool. Very cleaver. Don't spend all your time working on your bathroom! ;-) Have a great Friday. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lambies would make a cute, touchable pillow too. Blog fodder? This may be a quilt blog, but let's see the bathroom, before and after?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how she did the sheep, it makes it so fun.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how she did the sheep, it makes it so fun.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those little sheep just make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely lovely and the little sheep are so cute! Thanks for sharing. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL, so cute!

    I have to cut myself off, or I will be here all day. Great posts as always, Paulette!

    ReplyDelete