Thursday, April 24, 2014

Thrifting Thursday…

“SCORE!!”

Bet you could hear my “SCORE” clear down to the Mexican border!!  I  couldn’t believe my eyes when I spotted these three wall plaques sitting in a Thrift shop WAITING for me to rescue them!  And rescue them I did!!  I know…they’re sitting on my floor right now but that won’t last forever.IMG_0808

They are EXACTLY what I was looking for to go in my newly painted bathroom…OK…I’m still painting the cabinets but they will soon be finished!  And then these three babies are going up!

Don’t you just love that old, distressed look? 

IMG_0806

Yup…they are perfect!!  They were meant to be…

So come on, get out of that computer chair and head on down to your local Thrift Shop…you just never know what you are going to find!  And if you don’t find it today then maybe you’ll find it tomorrow…Thrift Shops are like that! 

Happy stitching!~P

3 comments:

  1. See?? You had to go through that paint-job to find these!! ;)
    Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are perfect for the new bathroom and being distressed makes it even better, great find.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I scored a hutch at a moving sale on Friday. Idoneed to get out more as deals to be had!

    ReplyDelete