Saturday, May 9, 2015

On the SEWING Front…

Nothing too exciting to report…except that this pile of HSTs went from this…

IMG_4762

to this…

IMG_4763

to this…

IMG_4771

The sawtooth border is prepped, the thirty houses are waiting…today just might be the day that this quilt gets put together!!  I can’t wait!  So exciting!!  (I have GOT to get out more…haha)

What about you…what are you excited about?  Anything happening in your sewing room or are you headed off to Market?  Don’t you love reading about all of the designers heading off to Spring Market…and I love seeing the pictures!  But you know what the problem with Spring Market is…when it’s all over, all the NEW patterns and fabrics will be following…and we consumers have to finish off what we have started before we can buy, buy, buy….  Geeze Louise, will WE EVER get caught up?

Have a SUPER Saturday and Happy Stitching!~P

9 comments:

  1. Sounds exciting to me. I don't much want to get out of the house anymore so sewing provides enough excitement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to hang out in my quilting studio today, the motorhome is unpacked, the house is semi-clean and I am going to sew--for the first time in months!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. After I watch some Grandson's Baseball I'm headed back to my Quilting Zone. I have some stitching to so! Did a lot of Cutting last night so I can sit and sew today. Market prep is Fun to watch. I love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great selection of reds!

    Have a lovely Mother's Day tomorrow Paulette.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your HST look great. I don't actually like taking the time to trim them up neat and perfect, but after they're done and all those little shavings are in a pile, it makes me feel so productive. You too, I bet. I'm working on some Dresden plate petals today while its raining. And the prediction is that all of this rain is going to turn to snow. :0(. Happy Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like you used a block-loc ruler to trim up your HSTs? I just bought one yesterday and can't wait to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bravo for the progressing Paulette! Have a wonderful Sunday, best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your red and whites...can't wait to see the finished quilt. I just finished up two tops that now need pressing then sandwiching so I can start the quilting. Also working on a rug hooking and two cross stitch patterns. I am never bored I jump from one project to another.

    Happy Mothers Day

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're really moving along with those houses! They're going to be amazing. And yes, it IS exciting!

    ReplyDelete